Saturday, April 09, 2005

What a week...

What a week. Been signing up for all sorts of stuff, but in the end, I had to give up some. Especially the opportunity to join the debate club. I have always marvelled at how people in my secondary school can speak and debate really well, and thought that I can try it out in JC, after having not much of guts to do so at AHS, but alas, I found it not as easy as I thought that it would be. Maybe it was a special case for that day, but I found that I do not have the courage and the "rebellious attitude" I usually/sometimes have to speak up when I was at MI. And the same goes for the next few days.
My CCA now is Chess club, yet I keep wondering if I should have chosen Chinese Orchestra. I really miss playing my erhu and it has been left to rot at a small inconspicuous corner of my room. Yet I can't afford to give up 3 days a week for it, because I've to rest and to concentrate on Piano stuff X_X
Homework-wise hasn't been smooth-sailing but I hope to catch up ASAP.
And I'm still waiting for the free webspace of 500MB I signed up for. They hadn't sent me a PM yet. And then it's time to design somemore websites and forums ^^
Plus I've got news that JCC (Japanese Cultural Club) will be allowed to exist as an interest group first. Once it's more established we can officially become a CCA. Only 20 members can join the group and they must be committed. The only headache we are having now is what kind of activities we can conduct in the club.

No comments: