Sunday, April 17, 2005

Restrictions X_X

Sometimes I wonder why there isn't much progress for the setting up of JCC. The situation somewhat to me now seems as though it is going through a lot of red-tape.
Firstly, it cannot exist as a CCA, but only as an interest group. Secondly, it cannot be publicised around much. Thirdly, JCC have to be under a CCA. Fourthly, a proposal for JCC to be an interest group under Art Club is still pending. And it goes on.
Are they just trying to make us give up on the idea?
Same goes for the Polo Tee issue on the forums, although I felt there wasn't really any need for it, at least for myself.

There are so many things similar about the both of them:
1) They are both not original, other schools have them.
2) The previous cohorts had actually proposed them but had failed in their attempt.
3) The so-called "practical people" don't see a need for them.
4) Probably a lot of red-tape to be overcomed in the process.

I just wonder.

No comments: