Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm running for SC...

Oh yeah...~
I'm running for SC.
I don't know what the heck I'm doing.
I don't mean that I don't have a very good reason to join it, but I usually assume that SCs are popular people in school. And a girl like me seems out of place. I'm quiet and reserved. Just like in Secondary school, but by stupid circumstances. There isn't any good friends from my secondary school here to hang out with.
Yet I really have a desire to do something to improve the school. And I can talk if I want. The stupid tutorials have been the problem. And it is going to be over very soon...
I walk around the school and found some more campaign posters. 3 girls so far from S08, the class I'm supposed to be in. And then I happened to overhear that someone is aiming to be VP of SC.

Oh yeah, and here's my SC Election Campaign Blog at http://sctia.blogspot.com
Please visit and drop me a tag!

No comments: