Friday, April 15, 2005

Weekends are back!

Yay again! Time for some serious rest today.
I am having problems with Biology especially, all about the hydrophobic and hydrophilic etc is confusing me, and I will need to revise the Chemistry topic about the whatever spdf stuff...forgot what it really is. Also need to go through Trigo of Maths, there are some stupid equations that have to be remembered for convenience sake X_X
Plus I'm going to have to do the 3 GP questions thing. May have to do extra since I'm the one compiling them :-P (haha...) Also on the list of homework is GP news journal. And I need to bring some photograph. [Putting a note here on what's needed on Monday so that I can be self-reminded =)]
Really wonder about my 2 very-very-very-good friends at MJC, going to meet them this weekend. I can't wait. It has been some time since I last met them. The last time was when we collected results.
btw, drew something using the write function on MSN. It's awesome.

No comments: