Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fun day..weeee...

Haven't played badminton for so long already, it like 1 year plus since I last did so in my school. Plus my ex-classmates didn't seem like they want to play with me since I'm lousy at it compared to them. I can sense it back then.
But today was different. It's with some of my classmates (and they are nice people to be with)
More details at ken's blog @ http://snoopalife.blogspot.com/
We met McDonald's mascot Mr Ronald McDonald at a McDonald outlet somewhere near traffic light leading to Tampines interchange...and surprisingly he did magic tricks for us, even though we are a bunch of 16 or 17 year olds ^^;; Cherrlyn thinks the balls may have been modified for the trick...
And then when I was going home from TM I saw the clown (ahahaha...) again at TM Mac outlet...

Talking about my classmates, there are some weirdos in there. The twins in class can be classified as that, since they like unconventional stuff like guy x guy shippings (aka homosexuals), blood-filled scenes, etc. But thinking of this good friend I know of who likes blood and claims to be psychotic, I really wonder if their childhood experience has something to do with it. As long as they are harmless, weirdos are still human, we've got to learn to accept them.
I dunno if I'm one anyway. I'm slightly a nerd (thanks to homework---it keeps reminding me to think about school stuff almost all the time), slightly a computer geek (thanks to my interest in Pokemon which leads to an interest in making websites), and a girl who plays International Chess (no one else is for now in chess club maybe)...
Or maybe I'm just a "Multi-talented" individual...

For now, I'm stuck at Question 5(ii) of the Trigo tutorial while helping someone with it...still trying but taking a break to blog for now.

No comments: