Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cheese...uh I mean...chess =P

Added everyone from chess club on msn (if they have it).
And then I got 3-4 replies with "who (the heck) are you?" X_X

There's a badminton outing today again. Didn't stay on long after 12, coz of GP project about Gender Roles of Men and Women. I'm pretty worried, even though there is an extra day this weekend (Monday=Labour Day holiday). I still have the PW IP to polish up, Chemistry Tutorial to complete (don't want to antagonise the Chem teacher and make more trouble for myself, I am already confused with the chapter with Dalton's Law etc...), Maths Trigo (which I have to study and do to understand, there's a test next week Friday with it as one of the topics), and GP homework (a nice set of journal: writing and news)

(>_<);;

And then there is Canoeing outing.
Gotta go, someone is now bugging me to get off (the annoying creep...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loh, neber add me to your MSN, mine at cheechin_chu@hotmail.com

Do add me.