Friday, April 29, 2005

Failures in my life...

~My History of Rejections~
1st reject: Unsuccesful in getting a place to learn Japanese at MOE Language Centre.
2nd reject: AHS rejected application from me to offer triple sciences.
3rd reject: MJC called up to say I was unsuccessful in my appeal (1st intake).
4th reject: MJC did not reply to my appeal for the 2nd intake.
5th reject: Declined a chance to take up 4 A level subjects at TPJC
6th reject (Today): Rejected to be in TPJC's I & E committee.

I really wonder what is with all these rejects. Is it truely for the better?
I really think so.
I kind of saw a pattern just today. All these are probably for my own good as I couldn't have possibly coped with more responsibility than what was ahead for me. Had MJC taken me in during the first intake, I would have never know what Millenia Institute was like (and I never had a day of unhappiness there except for the beginning). Had MJC taken me in in the end, I doubt I will ever have the chance to run for Student Council.
Only 4 persons were selected for the I & E committee, something intriguing to think about.
Maybe every rejection is a blessing-in-disguise...

No comments: