Monday, May 23, 2005

Thumbs up to Mind-maps =)

Obtained a little lecture session online about Co-responsibility just now (no, nobody scolded me). If everyone in an organisation is responsible for something (eg. keeping the school clean), and not doing things (eg. picking up litter) just because of empathy, there won't be problems with that something at all, and all will stand to benefit anyway.

This weekend has been quite good, took the time to finish all my homework and also made a Mind-map for the Biology chapter on Lipids. It's about 95% done at this point of time, need to write up about the advantages of storing triglycerides over storing carbohydrates and glycogen before it's fully done.

Mind-maps. Ms Leo made me realised how dead useful Mind-maps are, especially for Biology, one of my weakest (but one of my least hated) subject in Secondary school. For one, I have a short-attention span (cannot stand flipping through notes the way my cousin does it non-stop. She happens to be more hardworking than me and thus went to a top 5 JC), and secondly I am a visual learner (this means I learn better with colours and pictures). I was initially apprehensive of mind-maps in my secondary school days because I am too lazy to write them out.

It's getting late so gtg...

No comments: