Friday, May 06, 2005

Sports Day

Yay! The 12 of us from 05S07 who ran for the 12x100 metres got a bronze medal each! At least we have a present to bring back home with us! Congrats and well done to everyone who ran the race! This is the first time I have ever taken part in a Sports Day event so I was very very happy (even though I probably looked tired or in a daze back then after the results are announced).

Also went bowling with 5 classmates, am getting the hang of it even though I fared as one of the lousiest in the 2 games. Hope to play a better game next time =) We also had fun playing around with the "Edit Name" functions on the machine...one name became Jessica, later Uncle, and another Ah Long. Haha. (Mine became Puddy and then Pudding).

Also, MJC happened to have Sports Day today also. They had lessons in the morning and had Sports Day in the afternoon. I'm happy enough that there aren't any lessons today (or we will be tired out too much).
The only question is: who copied who?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, as my name is chin, i often change my name to 'chin jia luck' or 'chin swee' during bowling. hee.

btw i hardly got time to updat emy webby so no need to go visit. hee.

wanna do a podcast on your council election? we can prepare some questions and you can answer them in my podcast. let me know.

Pudding said...

I'd like to! But I don't think I will be able to spare the time, coz there are quite a number of things next week, afraid can't manage...