Saturday, May 28, 2005

One-month vacations are back!

And it's the first proper one we have since O levels.
No more worries about results and where we are heading to (JC or poly).

I decided not to go for the NYAA because of money matters.

SC elects are going for a leadership camp during the June holidays, and that includes me. Can't wait for it. Better finish all the holiday homework before I can put my entire mind to it.

The problem with homework is that it gives a lot of worry for me if I do not do it as soon as possible, and thus my mind is not focused on what I want to really do at the current moment, hence the "blurness" problem.

--------------------

Also, is my problem with being "silent and passive most of the time" starting to cause problems with people I interact with? One of the SC seniors dropped a tag on my election blog to advise me to speak more with people, including them, and not give the silent treatment. They got the wrong idea...and its my fault...

Really, I don't know what to say most of the time. People tend to talk about trendy things, such as the latest songs or even about the cutest boy in the school. I am super unknowledgeble in such things. People may talk about TV programmes, but the problem is, my home has a curfew on TV, not for me but more for my brother, who slacks a lot. And I have to conform to that because I'm the eldest and need to set the example.

As a result, I may seem to be living in a world of my own. But really, I'm not.

Or maybe I'm just afraid of being myself. Just because the twins draw better than me doesn't mean that I should give up on drawing manga characters now. I tend to rub off my drawings off my notes everytime I think of it. And just because I am not like the rest means that I should give up on being myself.

No comments: