Friday, May 20, 2005

Super Sotong Me

A "blur Student Councillor"...the comment still keeps bugging me 5 hours after Ms Leo made it...Haiz. What can I say to defend myself?
I guess I can do something about it. This blurness is related to low confidence in my knowledge and sleepiness (I don't listen to details as well when I'm tired).
So the first thing I'm going to do is to relax this weekend! Something really much needed since the Sea Sports Carnival took off most of my energy for this week.

Maths test was horrible...I dunno what to say...I need to practice more that's all.
I think the most important thing about tests is that they reveal the gaps in your knowledge, and then it's your responsibility to identify them and work on it to perfect your understanding of the topic.
Something which I haven't been doing X_X

Gotta go work on it. But I need to have some fun first or I will be a nervous wreck.

And I got the free hosting account from Netrulon! Finally! 3 months was quite a wait for a free hosting account...now maybe I can design websites. But where got time? Still got PW stuff. So laterz.

No comments: