Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stupid Me

I am so darn stupid.
I gave away our school identity by wearing a green PE Tee on the day of the Dragonboat outing.
(Apparently AS' father was there for Dragonboating also. Who is AS? You have gotta guess coz I'm not telling.)

TPJC Chinese Orchestra obtained Silver for SYF (if the info in the forums is correct). Not bad at all, since they didn't have any Pipa players to start with.
AHS CO wasn't short of any group of instruments 3 years back, yet we got only a bronze. This year however, we got a Silver.

I'm loving the life at TPJC. Studies are less stressful and Chinese lessons are slow-paced (At least nobody seemed to look down on me). No regrets taking Higher Chinese though, it is an insurance for the University admissions (I got D7).
Although I have my grudges against my own Secondary school in the past, somewhat I'm starting to miss the good times there. I have best friends who I can really depend on even though we are seperated by a classroom and two walls. My CCA had fun times.
Now I am wondering what happened to my ex-class people and ex-CCA friends, even though I didn't really like some people in my previous class. Maybe I will go message them on MSN one day.

No comments: