Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day!

Finally, it's May! Omgoodgosh I am running less and less of time towards retaking of A levels!

Anyway, I have a spare 2 weeks after the temp job last month, which I am really happy for. Now I have to just grab this time to brush up on all of the remaining weak concepts and I'm done.

I'm mightily worried about practical but I think those will come naturally to me. No point using SPA grades since those would really suck. I mean it.

The letter is still nowhere in sight. No news is good news, eh? Well, I am really really praying hard that the acceptance letter might come, but I'm praying harder to be led towards the right direction in my life. Actually, I don't really care about going to University. I just want to go for what I should be doing. This is more important than the glory of going to University. My heart says, that is the right place, however, God knows if I am correct or wrong better than I do. In other words, at this moment, I trust my feelings, but feelings are not forever.

From what I know though, my feelings are often right, especially when they are in sync with my thoughts. This one is.

No comments: