Friday, May 18, 2007

Didn't make it

Just sent in the appeal, which is going to be the final attempt. I am slightly distressed over this matter, because it feels that fate has once again been making a big mistake. I'm really going to pray hard for things to go right and back to track.

I am fed up with being tossed a letter like that. Come on, who wouldn't be? It's sickening. Now it is raining. On results day, the sky pelted rain down to earth. Yes rainy days are my favourite weather, but can't we just have a good sunny day for anything?

It is such decisions that sometimes make life so difficult. "Difficult decision". Ha. "Record number", come on, so there are no extension of spaces? I'm also mightily surprised that those people getting D7 grades for GP are also having trouble getting a place in University at this point of time.

I'm just one damn unlucky and badly screwed individual. Where is my golden pot of luck?

No comments: