Monday, April 16, 2007

Just another entry

A few more hours to work...gotta catch some sleep soon.

Actually, these days, have been thinking about life. It wasn't as bad, emo, dark as in the JC days. But I get the feeling that I'm somewhat guided by a string and have no will to pursue something, since I don't really know my true purpose in life.

Maybe I don't have one. I guess probably the only known purpose in my life is to experience more of it. The want, need, and desire to interact with and send out my inner voice to people might be the only reason why I'm literate.

Been reading a bit from a book, which listed out the main emotional phrases/struggles that people go through during a certain age group in life. I can't exactly remember what it is for us teenagers but I think it has something to do with identity. That is my only big problem for now.

Been thinking, some people talk about pursuing their passion. Will it stay relevant in time to come? I see passion as this: Imagining that you have won a million dollars, and assuming that it will last you for a lifetime, the question would be what you would do with your time.

For me, I guess I would be thinking of what I would want to create next, as long as my basic needs and emotional security are already met for eternity. Maybe that is my life mission: To create. Hmm that can have another meaning too. Hahaha.

Ok, enough of the talk. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog (:

I can relate to alot of things you have put here, especcially on this post about finding identity and your passion. Those things are very important to me too, keep up the good work!

Charlie