Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fac test blues

What I posted:

---

Q1) Drew my hand with the pencil since that is the hand that I place my trust in. But my jaw dropped when I saw a really detailed hand drawing by someone else...Sigh. Or is it that my hand doesn't have much wrinkles to begin with? :?

Q2) Drawing 3 as the odd doodle. I think my reasoning might be flawed. (Well, I doubt anyone among us taking the test knows which is the real deal anyway) It is something between planned and unplanned. I think I had the same question as Hidd3NNiN. cindy might have the other one with the child's face drawing. [There are 2 variants of question two. My gaze accidentally swept to someone's paper sitting in the front and her question 2 pictures are different from mine.]

Q3) Did the 3rd one. When I reached that question I thought for too long and nearly ran out of time. I settled for the most stupid idea I could think of. I really wrote and drew the things in a messy way, so it wasn't well done.

Overall, I don't think I did very well. I could definitely use a lot of improvement for question 3, otherwise, I tried my best.

---

Well, what else to say? Overall mood is lousy. I did the test rather intensely such that I didn't even notice that I was close to a nosebleed. I do remember I tasted blood in my throat though.

As expected, 2 of my JC classmates went for the test too, but I didn't know that a certain someone I knew was an artist! I saw the hand, I'm like, whoa, so detailed. O level art?

EDIT: And, wow, the first picture is actually a doodle of NTU map?

That pretty much summarises for today. Time to forget about it.

No comments: