Friday, July 15, 2005

What on earth did I do to deserve this?

Result slips says: "Discouraging results."
What the...
It doesn't mean that just because my results are bad they are going to discourage me....*sweatdrops*
Maybe it should have been "disappointing". Another form of Shi wang. I'm not going to hate the teacher who worded it. Must have been a language problem.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I really dunno what to do about tomorrow. My parents going to meet the teachers. I'm hoping they would not go...
Perhaps they are going to say the same thing everyone says about me. Too quiet.
People say that I have a lot to write on my blog while I don't when I speak. I don't know, I sometimes just don't feel like talking sometimes on initiative...I don't mean to be rude or hostile or anything...
My EQ would probably be very low...people skills...
People of common interest will usually find it easier to communicate, but I'll still try my best not to isolate myself too much...pardon me for tagging along at many times...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone who came for the SC Investiture...Even though I was pretty occupied with making the event a good one so I didn't notice S07 except for Cherr and gang before the walk-in...
Was afraid I would screw it up...
By the way, I don't think I will be updating the other blog anymore, life is getting busy ever since I resolved to do something about those grades...
I tend to understand Biology better now that Ms Leo goes through the enzymes essay questions. Hopefully it is a sign of a good start.

No comments: