Friday, July 08, 2005

Daydreaming still...

...of Chrno Crusade.
I'm slightly obsessed with the manga/anime (as I am with Harry Potter). Hopefully the cosplay convention might have something of Chrno Crusade on Sunday...
Maybe someday I might be able to learn Japanese and be able to read those wonderful Japanese fantasy novels the twins are talking about...
-----------------------------------------------
Images courtesy of Wikipedia. IMO (in my opinion) Slowpoke is still the cutest of all.
Jigglypuff, is of course, much cuter.
Slowbro (with the shell):

Slowking:

--------------------------------------------------

GP today was ok. Pretty easy to follow the lesson but there is the tendency for me to drift off halfway...

Can't tell which is better (her or Mr Ben), both has their own good points and weaknesses. Here's my favourite chinese chengyu to sum it all up: Ge you qian qiu.

No comments: