Thursday, July 07, 2005

First term 3 GP homework

My thoughts about the takeaway homework: ...... (AKA dotz)
I prefer to do comprehension work in class.
I decided not to ask anything about what kind of foolscap we should use.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm (silently) contented with my chinese grade. Getting a B4.
Been keeping quiet about it since Robin was jealous.
It's the only subject where I got a decently good pass...
My secondary school Chinese teacher would have been proud. He always had faith in me even though I was the weakest in the level.
Gotta work harder >=)
-------------------------------------------------------
It's been so long since I updated pokespecial.com
Now I seriously don't know what on earth happened to the webhosting.
Been trying to find Roshawn on MSN but it seems that because of time zone differences...
I miss compiling data for the website and discussing about the website's progress with Mewie and Twiggy in school.
But somewhat, I think I grew suddenly tired of updating. Haven't been drawing Pokemon related fanart for a while already.
I guess I'll just take the time as a Hiatus for now and do something about my bad grades.
I'll end this entry with the last computer graphic fanart of Pokespecial I made...

No comments: