Wednesday, July 06, 2005

2 Fs, 1 E

Horrible overall grades...for the first time ever.
I guessed I have underestimated the importance of time.
But what can I do but to rely on inner strength again to overcome my problems?
Failing has already been a part of my life so I guess it isn't too bad this time.
But when will I regain better days again?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokémania? Never expected the topic brought up by my class at all...
Here's Slowpoke...

Sloowwww!!!

This is my favourite Pokemon...

Puff puff!!!

And the yellow critter...

Pika!

----------------------------------------------------------------

SC Investiture rehearsal was till quite late today, never been at school till 9 on usual days. But I guess it is a part of being in a CCA which requires a lot of commitment and yet doesn't have a fixed schedule...

I used to be from the Chinese Orchestra so our practice times were regular, till 5pm or so. I still feel nostalgic about my CCA memories whenever I hear those familiar orchestral sounds...

No use for yearning for the past now. Sometimes what we want is not what we really want. I dislike practicing the same songs for 3 hours, and having 2 practices a week is super horrible in my honest opinion...

----------------------------------------------------------

New permanent GP teacher seems like the type that goes by the book...I smell slightly boring GP lessons ahead but oh well...

Whatever the case, I'm glad we did the presentations already. This term is going to be a busier one.

No comments: