Thursday, June 05, 2008

Shopping!

Well, went out with Twiggy to get a massage chair and met my cousin who's working there. Pretty interesting how life gets you to meet with people you hardly meet under unexpected situations huh? Anyway I was glad to see family again in good times, I am considered lucky for that. It's comforting to know that he's done fine with his job. We surfed the net with the DSLite and found out that there was quite some reputation with the OSIM brand. Furthermore, after comparing the catalogues we have obtained we decided that the money will be better worth with the OSIM Noro Melody NR-85. I guess that was how Twiggy and I made the decision to make a second trip down to that store and get the chair after we finished sharing the LJS meal. Though it will burn her pockets I guess =( I can't help her with that, but since she was bent on getting that chair I don't think it's good to get a half-past-six one yeah? I swear I wasn't biased towards my cousin or anything, I only remembered he was working there after my Mum reminded me over a phone conversation.

I'm slightly worried about something but I'm sure he will handle it fine. He's my cousin after all. Twiggy, if you are reading this, just remember to be careful with that chair alright? Haha.

But terribly, I know I bend that catalogue paper pretty badly when I handled it in my hands. It's not that I'm angry or what, I was nervous. Guess my body language for today was real bad, I'm not too agile in thinking for today. In fact, I was a little sleepy.

I'm considering about the Noro Max Relaxer which will take up less space but Freddy was advising against spending money due to my Dad. He knows how strict he is with us and how he is not too happy with extravangance with money. I think I will probably discuss with Mum/Dad first anyway, and it will be my own money if it is really bought. Or maybe it may be a shared gift to both of them since I owe Mum a present this year too. How nice of me. Yea I'm being sarcastic on myself lol. Actually don't really need a massager but I guess it may help Mum a lot since she does a lot of walking too. And we really cannot have a massage chair at home.

Anyway, we also saw this poster when browsing through one of the DVD/VCD stores at Century Square. Top part and bottom part of poster taken. DGrayman poster in the centre with two separate banners to the top and the bottom of it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Although I did not follow much of the saga behind it, I practically lol-ed when I saw this. At least two parts were ironic.

Ok that's all for today, till next time.

No comments: