Saturday, June 28, 2008

Clubber of the Year 2008, Preliminary Rounds

Whew, real tired but glad I made it. I slept late (3am) but woke up early (7.30am) and went straight to Suntec after breakfast. Made my way to Atrium. Was real happy and a bit shy to see them again but glad I did.

Was roped into the event participation. Firstly, the chaining combo. I didn't manage to pass due to not being used to the make of the computer and the tough Razor keyboard. Only managed a x1 combo on the Choreography mode. Though I was a little frustrated since it was my favourite chaining Battle Party song "Let's Start It", I told myself that it was just for fun and just shrugged it off.

Later, I took part in the Clubber of the Year Preliminary Rounds. "Party Party" song (132 bpm) Choreography. I missed 3 times, chanced all the way and got second. It was enough to get me to the finals surprisingly. Oh my, I was real chilled down to the bones when I saw I was the only one with the "blue title" of Novice where there were so many "purple" and even one or two "red". 2 Clubbers, 1 Amateur, 1 Main, and me the Novice.

But now that I passed it, I will be more worried about the finals. I guess all the rest boils down to luck now that I cannot depend on chaining on foreign keyboards huh? Or maybe I should train up faster 4K and 8K + chance a bit more after my revision. Stress....

I'll let the pictures do the talking so here goes:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: