Thursday, May 04, 2006

Update?

It's been a really long time since I posted.

Been into Maplestory for quite a bit, now that I'm a level 70 Priest, am taking a break from the training to catch up on studies and life issues, and also partly because of recent events such as Council LTC and SC Investiture 2006. Time for us J2s to take a backseat and concentrate for the A levels.

Hope everyone will still be together sometimes even though we won't be working together as council from now on. If I had to do it all over again, I wish I had trusted more and opened up from the start. It's tough to find a bunch of caring people, and I hope it's for real.
It's been rather rough for the past few days, with tempers fraying, nerves stressed out over the rehearsals, and eyes welled with grief as we begun to accept that 20th council will be "dissolved"...Finally though, it is over and forever in our memories.
I can still vividly remember the past days when we were freshly elected and went through the council camp. Just deleted a rather unique yet embarassing blog after not being able to find a way to lock it up with password. I guess some things that I have done can be kept inside of me. But one thing, if I had to do it all over again, I wish I had trusted more and opened up from the start.

I believe that the 21st council will soar and continue bringing important changes to TPJC. Had a wonderful time with them during the camp, and am happy to have interacted with one of the groups during orienteering.

----

Gotta start writing the GP essay.
One last thing, here's my character ---->

To heck with when the next update is coming (^_~)

No comments: