Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm never alone...

I pretended to sleep in front of her. Yet, I know it is wrong. I forgot to bring the assignment to guide me along, and I have been as lost as a sheep for ages already. I guess next lesson I will get my NMR Spect worksheet ready.

Currently being stuck outside of school, have to go back in a while more. It can get lonely at times, I guess I'm not fated to have friends who I can go along with. Yet, I see friends around most of the time, today during PE lesson I met one of my fellow AHS friends too, so I'm never really alone, even though I usually walk around doing stuff on my own. We'll make it a point to go back to AHS during Teacher's Day or any events, and maybe I will also find Twiggy and Mew too and introduce her to them, after all, we are ex-AHS people. Terra looks out for me at times when she's free and near school. And Jigglyn-jie and I do sms and talk over the phone when we are bored to no end in our lives.

What's Terra up to, I do not know, but she's really good at compiling notes for her subjects to study. Smart way to go, I ought to learn from her. Gonna photocopy my notes to let her compile notes too. I hope Terra is not up to something evil, but I guess I can trust her on this one.

My friend has a split personality, which she uses to her advantage to keep the negativities of being lonely away. Humans are naturally social creatures, after all, even if she chose to be anti-social, there is a longing for company present in her. I don't really hang out with her out of pity or empathy, I regard her as a friend, but whenever I observe her I cannot help thinking that I should treasure my friendships even more. Now I'm learning to distract myself from fearing school. It's been getting better, I miss less of school as my headaches don't come often nowadays.

---

Guildwise, more people have been voting Blitz out from rejoining us. I have to admit that I would very much like him to rejoin due to a few reasons, even though some of his past actions may be wrong:

1) He created the forums and added in most of the structure
2) He's smart (He's from RI)
3) There is not much for me to fault on his attitude - he willingly gave up his admin status to have a chance to rejoin us. Definitely not a snob.
4) He does not hold grudges - he says that even if we do not accept him back he will be alright with the decision
5) Simply, he is a friend

Since 8 votes of no is against 1 vote of yes, I guess he'd not be fated to rejoin.

---

Mew's B-day is coming, time to find present for her liao...

No comments: