Wednesday, May 10, 2006

^_^

I love Terra =D She just drew me a Jigglypuff-cum-Purine picture. And it's sooooooo cute =3

I find that I tend to be myself when I am with my really really close or like-minded friends. It's like I can act as me, someone who's quite clueless at times, or someone who can laugh like crazy over little things. As I took the bus back home a second time from TPJC, I can't help feeling a bit bottled up in the presence of my schoolmates, even when I'm in home clothing.

Terra would not be your ordinary girl. She shares the same birthdate with me and some similar personality traits too. And she loves miaow-ing. I don't get irritated but I do get perplexed by it. She does seem to enjoy the results.

Terra keeps claiming that she likes evil characters, and likes the dark side perhaps, but I don't see anything evil about her. She's nice, really, and it's genuine. I cannot say the same for others, maybe I don't know them enough, or I feel immediate unease in their company.

I've been told I need to forget about my past to move forward. Good god, give me the strength to do so.

Hmm...been wondering, is God perfect? Sounds blasphemous, but it's good to question right?