Monday, June 06, 2005

Sad day...

Today was horrible...

The PW thing didn't went as well as what we wanted it to be. Should have used some scent like lemon which everyone won't object to. At least it seems to have a purpose, to prove something to us: Aromatherapy cannot be done in the school since everyone's tastes are different. Wish Teresa was around, since she knows the most about Aromatherapy.

And now I checked the ice-cream factory game, I found out that the 8 people I ordered for the next round were non-existant. And so now we can only make 90,000 tubs of ice-cream next round. And that means we still have some more unsatisfied customers.
8 x 3000 = 24,000 tubs of ice-cream gone with the wind. And we have only 5 more rounds to go.
But all was not for the worst. Janice's edit actually saved us, because of my wrong estimation for the market in Smallville and Cottageland. And she upped the prices too, which was also a good thing. Money, money, money =P

It's been depressing, because June holidays are no longer like what they used to be, where I can make use of them to relax, or to update the website I ran (now it's in very bad condition as no one is there to update it).

Guess the session didn't really work for me. I think the Gardenia smell is not for me at all.

--------------------------------

Any one going to buy Harry Potter & the Half-Blooded Prince in July anyway? I want to read haha...

Also, here's a personality quiz I took today.

You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy at times but friendly, and you are never weak and always independent. You are incredibly intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a talent for many things (sports, music, art). You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy
the simple things. Like hanging out with friends and watching movies at home. But you're sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how pretty you are or smart or athletic, you just can't seem to break into the crowd and be noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing and speak but when you have more to say. Don't hide behind your books and sports and computer, get out there and get noticed. You also have deep desires in life and feel vunerable and alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What helps me to express feelings and dreams that I can't say to people, is through my writting. Maybe you should try.

What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by
Quizilla

No comments: