Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I solemnly swear that I...

...don't like GPP.

HP craze has started to come back to me, but according to some quiz I took, I'm just 75-80% mad about HP, so I'm sane and it is one of my favourite books. (Which is correct ^^;; )

Doing a GPP is....crappy. Especially if the teacher keeps sending back the GPP asking for improvements. And being the only active one editing it at the moment is a pain.
Seriously, why does it seem like my PW class is the one where the teacher keeps finding fault with the proposals we send in? I recall someone (you probably won't know who) talking about her teacher having problems with their GPP too, so maybe we are not alone.

Meeting the new GP teacher tomorrow. Bet some people won't turn up since it isn't going to be very useful in their opinion. Or maybe the previous put them off too much to be fond of the next. I am just going to see who and how the new teacher is like.

The ice-cream game. I'll just give "who cancelled the 8 missing workers problem" the benefit of the doubt. It was a blessing-in-disguise, now that I found out we definitely needed more factory (a.k.a. ice-cream storage) space. It would have been a waste of $$$ and ice-cream if they had been brought in this round.
Factory space is super expensive, it's 8 x 6000 = $24000 of cash gone. We can only hire 2 more workers for the next round.And about that 2 workers, I estimate about at most 1950 x 2 x 2 = $7800 of unused labout and we gotta pay for it. And they won't be working for this round at all.
Still, there will be 2 x 3000 = 6000 tubs of ice-cream more for Round 5. We definitely need more for the huge market in the game, or it will be a waste of our high (but mighty) expenditure on the advertising and R & D ^___^

No comments: