Friday, March 30, 2007

Reflections

Hmm...come to think of it, maybe I wasn't the science kind of person.

I tend to enjoy myself when I am in close proximity to nature or to musical and artistic stuff.

If life is a journey, then maybe I had been tredding on the wrong path, or have taken a de-route.

My guardian angel, or God as some people might like to think, might be leading me back to where I would best fit.

After all, there was absolutely no course I was interested in taking. Yet, what is a person without purpose in life? I feel empty if I have no purpose to fulfill.

Not that I am a weirdo or anything, but I like to observe people too. I like to ask myself questions about certain behaviours and human emotions.

Either the art, musical field, or social sciences might be for me. I wonder where I can explore all of it.

In my heart, I ask the divine to lead me to the rightful path of purpose.

No comments: