Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Clubber of the Year at Marina Square... (2nd August)

My phone screwed up, so those videos/photos I've taken are all gone, sob. At least this time I caught Davin's performance this time round. I went home early the other time round.

I chose to go there to see friends, but my gut feeling is that this is going to be the last time for some of them. I don't know how things are going to be from here on.

I love the souvenirs...got a few badges, temporary tattoos, dog tag/necklace and keychains as mementos. Other goodies include posters, lanyard, notebook, calendar card.

I was thrashed at beat up but oh well, I was never good at it anyway. I'm just lucky that Flip/Flyer taught me how to play, otherwise I will be a total noob at it. Decided that after that event, I'll try my best to stay away from going back to play there anymore. Even if I won, it changes nothing about my inner voice telling me to leave this server for my own good.

No comments: